Posted: July 8, 2017
A Season of Family Fun.
A letter from Doubledays General Manager Adam Winslow...
Dear Doubledays Supporters,
On behalf of the Auburn Doubledays I would like to thank you for all of your support of our baseball team this season. Our fans and sponsors have enthusiastically stepped up to the plate for this year’s team and we are off to a great start at Falcon Park.
Baseball has a long tradition in Auburn and we want to maintain this tradition for years to come. It is our goal to consistently deliver the best fan experience every game so that you can support the team in an affordable family-friendly stadium atmosphere.
While the 2017 season is off to a great start, we have listened to fan feedback that we have heard in response to the first few home games on how we can improve the fan experience. We are happy to share with you that based on your feedback the following services will be in effect for the remainder of the 2017 season:
- The very popular Perform for Purpose music offerings have been well received. For the remainder of the season the group will be set up on the first base side concession area for your pre-game enjoyment.
- We have brought back the popular food & beverage service in the lower level box seat area of the stadium.
- We have established a roaming beverage concession cart that will constantly loop the stadium with cold beverage offerings.
- Our Main Concession stand, immediately to the right of the main gate, is where all food offerings will be available, this includes local Indelicato’s hamburgers, Hoffman hot dogs and Buffalo Wild Wings Chicken Tenders just to name a few.
- We have added a second food and beverage concession area, sponsored by 1911 Cider, behind the first-base bleachers, this will take pressure off the main concession stand and reduce wait times for concessions.
- We will feature local restaurants and food trucks during designated games on the first base side of the stadium, participating establishments include Old Erie Restaurant, Red Barn Catering, …
- The first base side deck, sponsored by Tinkers Guild, specializes in Craft Beer & 1911 Cider. Local brews from Good Shepherds and the Aurora Beer Company will be available throughout the season, as well as, a diverse offering of New York produced craft cans.
All of this is being offered up by a very energetic group of team members that will be working hard all season to make sure your experience is the best it can possibly be. We want you to enjoy your summer of family fun!
Please feel free to share your feedback with us as the season proceeds. Thank you again for all of your support of the Auburn Doubledays.
Falcon Park - Food Concessions Map: