1. When are City taxes due?
2. How do I find out what my property assessment is?
1. Are you accepting applications?
2. When is the next Police/Fire test?
3. Where is the Civil Service Office?
4. How do I know when an exam is being offered?
5. How can I find my Civil Service test score?
1. Does the City have programs for first time homebuyers?
2. Does the City have programs for Home Repair Assistance?
1. Where do I go to get a licence (marriage, fishing,dog)?
2. Does a dog have to be licensed if I live in the City of Auburn?
3. How much doess a Dog License cost?
4. What information do I need to bring with me for a Marriage License?
1. Does the Mayor perform marriage ceremonies?
2. Can the Mayor attend our special event?
3. How can I get a Mayoral Proclamation?
4. When are City Council Meetings held?
5. Who may attend a City Council Meeting?
1. Can someone please explain Alternate Side Parking?
2. Where did the downtown parking meters go and what is a kiosk?
3. When is the Parking Garage open and what are the rates?
4. How do I protest a parking ticket?
1. Where can I pick up a team roster for the recreation programs?
2. How do I find out if the softball games are cancelled tonight?
3. Where can I see the recreation softball and basketball schedules?
4. What are the public swimming hours and the public ice skating hours?
5. How can I rent the shelters at Casey Park or the bandstand at Hoopes Park?
1. How can I obtain a copy of a birth, death or marriage certificate?
2. What do I need to obtain a birth, death or marriage certificate?
3. Can I get a copy of any record in the City?
4. How far back do your Genealogy records go?
1. What types of recreation programs does the city make available?
2. How do I purchase tickets for the Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival?
1. What is the recyclable item this week?
2. How do I get rid of bulk items (couches, chairs, refrigerators, etc.)?
3. What do I do with yard waste and leaves?
4. Is there anything the City will not pick up at the curb?
1. How do you select which City streets will be paved each year?
2. Why does it take so long to pave a street after it has been milled?
3. When is the City going to replace my curbs and sidewalks?
4. When a street is paved, why doesn’t the City install curbing?
5. Why doesn’t the City repair North Street?
What is the City's Snow Removal Policy?
1. My main sewer line is backed up, what do I do?
2. My sewer line needs to be replaced, will the City replace it?
3. I have low water pressure and believe that I have a leak, what do I do?
4. What if there is a leak in the water line, who fixes it?
5. What if I cannot afford the cost of the sewer line or water line replacement and it is an emergency?
6. What if I have a problem after hours?