Casey Park pool is open for the 2018 season through August 26th!
Casey Park Pool 2018 Open Family Swim Hours:
- Mon – Thurs 1 p.m. through 6 p.m.
- Fri 1 p.m. through 7 p.m.
- Sat – Sun 11:45 a.m. through 6 p.m.
City of Auburn Parks & Recreation Department and the Auburn YMCA
Casey Park Pool
Opens June 30th through August 26, 2018
The YMCA staff is eager to begin another exciting pool season at Casey Park. Swim Lessons, Open Swim, Zumba and Water Polo are just a few of the programs offered.
The Casey Park Pool is located at the Casey Park Recreation Center, 150 N Division Street, Auburn. Phone: 315.253.4247
Open swim will be free for City of Auburn residents.
Swim lessons are being offered for a fee. Download the swim lessons flyer (PDF) for complete information.
Casey Park Pool Policies & Guidelines
- DO NOT leave cash or jewelry in your locker Please bring a lock for your day locker. Casey Park or the YMCA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Code of Conduct Everyone is expected to treat one another with respect and common courtesy at all times. Harassment of any type, profanity, fighting & obscene gestures are not permitted. Inappropriate behavior may result in suspension of privileges.
- Credit/Refund Policy Program credit or refunds are issued when a class is cancelled. When events beyond our control causes a cancellation, no refund or credit is given.
- Inclement Weather Policy At the first sign of a thunder and/or lightning storm, the pool is to be immediately cleared and closed. All patrons must leave the pool area (including the grass area around the pool) and will not be readmitted for 30 minutes after the storm has stopped. Pool may also be closed due to heavy rain or hail.
- Usage by Age: Children under12years of age must be supervised by an adult. Children under age 6 must be accompanied in the water by a parent.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a waterproof diaper.
- 50-meter Olympic pool
- Outdoor basketball courts, horseshoe pits
- Walking path
- Skateboard park
- Public Skating
- An amphitheater, covered picnic shelter and playground equipment for children are also available. Casey Park also offers lighted tennis courts as well as two lighted softball fields. From November to February, ice skating and hockey are available on the refrigerated ice surface.
The use of any athletic, picnic or park facility is granted by written permit through the Department of Public Works/Recreation. For your convenience, please apply in advance. For further information, call 255-4737, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Have a great summer, everyone!