City Playgrounds, Parks and Fields
- Benton Street Playground - 2-4 Benton St.
- Booker T. Washington Playground - 23 Chapman Ave.
- Bradford Street Playground - 49 Bradford St.
- Buonocore Park - Loop Rd. (across from Wegmans)
- Casey Park - 150 North Division St.
- Calvary Park - Capitol Street
- Clifford Field - 81 Mary St.
- Columbian Playground - 328-336 Genesee St.
- Cottage Place Park - West St.
- Falcon Park - 130 N. Division St. (baseball field, Auburn Doubledays)
- Freedom Park - 17 North St. (across from Auburn Police Department)
- Hoopes Park - 100 S. Herman Ave.
- Lincoln Playground - 149 N. Fulton St.
- Market Street Park - 23 Market St.
- Miles Park - Arch St. and Lepak Park - Garrow St.
- Osborne Park - Grover St.
- Pomeroy Park - East end of Bostwick St.
- Seminary Park - 72 Seymour St.
- Sherwood Playground - 8-24 Sherwood St.
- Seward Park - 35 South St.
- St. Francis Playground - 25 Underwood St.
- Wall Street Playground - 152 Wall St.
- Veteran's Park - 170 Genesee St. (west of Cayuga County Office Building)
These rules and regulations are for your own protection.
1. Parks and playgrounds are open on a daily basis from dawn to dusk.
2. Playgrounds will not be supervised. Children under 8 must be accompanied by a parent or person over 12 years of age.
3. No profanity/fighting/smoking/alcoholic beverages.
4. No pets.
5. No glass bottles brought into the playground area.
6. Bicycles are not to be ridden around the playground.
7. No jumping off the swings/no doubles swinging.
8. One person going down slides at a time. Must be sitting to go down the slides - no walking up the slides.
9. No one over 15 years of age playing or climbing on the apparatus.
10. No motorized or electric vehicles allowed in parks and playgrounds. Electric wheelchairs are allowed.
For further information, contact the Recreation Department at 255-4737.