Parking Permits

Accessible Parking Permits are issued at the City Clerk's Office at City Hall for licensed drivers who live in the City of Auburn, as well as the surrounding towns and villages. These include Aurelius, Fleming, Owasco, Throop, Sennett, and Sempronius.

Parking Permit Procedure:

Your doctor will fill out his portion of the New York State accessible parking permit form to request a temporary or permanent permit.

  • Complete your portion of the form and bring it to the City Clerk's Office at City along with your drivers license.
  • The appropriate permit will be issued in the form of a tag to hang on your vehicle's rearview mirror when parking.