The City of Auburn and the Cayuga Economic Development Agency are sponsoring a Training Session for Auburn Downtown Revitalization Initiative Project Sponsors.
This event will be held on Thursday, February 27, 2020 at the student lounge at Cayuga Community College, 197 Franklin Street, Auburn, NY.
Panel Discussion, 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.:
- Susan Kimmel, President of Two Plus Four Construction and past DRI funding recipient
- Ryan Smith, Senior Business Development Associate, NYS ESD Division of Minority and Women Business Development
- Beth Cumming, Coordinator & Robyn Sedgwick, Compliance Specialist for Cayuga County from the Technical Preservation Services Bureau at NYS Historic Preservation Office
- James Finelli, CLG community representative for Cayuga County & City of Auburn
Networking Session, 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- DRI Project Sponsors will have an opportunity to interact with contractors, MWBE firms, finance representatives to ensure your project has the resources it needs to be successful
To RSVP please use the event registration link.
For more information please contact:
Christina J. Selvek, Director of Capital Projects & Grants, City of Auburn