Parking Ticket Protest

Request For Hearing

Auburn City Court

Request For Hearing

In order to protest a parking ticket you must fill out a Parking Ticket Protest form and submit the form to the City Treasurer's Office, 24 South St., Auburn, NY 13021. You may download a form by clicking on the following link:


It is not mandatory that you appear in court. Please be advised, however, that the Police Officer and/or the Parking Meter Attendant who issued the ticket may be present in court. Whether you appear in court or not, the court will decide the case based on the written information that is provided by you and any information submitted to the court by the City of Auburn.

Please be advised that the court's decision is final on that day.