- Benton Street Playground - 2-4 Benton St.
- Booker T. Washington Playground - 23 Chapman Ave.
- Bradford Street Playground - 49 Bradford St.
- Buonocore Park - Loop Rd. (across from Wegmans)
- Casey Park - 150 North Division St.
- Calvary Park - Capitol Street
- Clifford Field - 81 Mary St.
- Columbian Playground - 328-336 Genesee St.
- Cottage Place Park - West St.
- Falcon Park - 130 N. Division St. (baseball field, Auburn Doubledays)
- Freedom Park - 17 North St. (across from Auburn Police Department)
- Hoopes Park - 100 S. Herman Ave.
- Lincoln Playground - 149 N. Fulton St.
- Market Street Park - 23 Market St.
- Miles Park - Arch St. and Lepak Park - Garrow St.
- Osborne Park - Grover St.
- Pomeroy Park - East end of Bostwick St.
- Seminary Park - 72 Seymour St.
- Sherwood Playground - 8-24 Sherwood St.
- Seward Park - 35 South St.
- St. Francis Playground - 25 Underwood St.
- Wall Street Playground - 152 Wall St.
- Veteran's Park - 170 Genesee St. (west of Cayuga County Office Building)
These rules and regulations are for your own protection.
- Parks and playgrounds are open on a daily basis from dawn to dusk.
- Playgrounds will not be supervised. Children under 8 must be accompanied by a parent or person over 12 years of age.
- No profanity/fighting/smoking/alcoholic beverages.
- No pets.
- No glass bottles brought into the playground area.
- Bicycles are not to be ridden around the playground.
- No jumping off the swings/no doubles swinging.
- One person going down slides at a time. Must be sitting to go down the slides - no walking up the slides.
- No one over 15 years of age playing or climbing on the apparatus.
- No motorized or electric vehicles allowed in parks and playgrounds. Electric wheelchairs are allowed.
For further information, contact the Recreation Department at (315) 255-4737.