City of Auburn COVID-19 Economic Recovery Support Program
Applications are due no later than 4pm on June 5, 2020.
The City of Auburn is offering grants for businesses and non-profit arts/cultural organizations impacted by the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic utilizing funding made available through the US Department of Housing and Urban Development Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. This grant program offers funding to provide some assistance with operating and other expenses during this difficult time.
In order to be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- be a for-profit, locally owned business
- be a non-profit arts/cultural organization
- be located within the City of Auburn
- demonstrate a negative impact from the COVID-19 pandemic
- be current on all taxes or tax agreements, other than those that are unpaid due to the impacts of the pandemic
Ineligible applicants include:
- independent contractors
- rental properties (residential, short-term, and seasonal)
All awarded applicants will need to create or retain 1 FTE within one-year based on employment at the time of this application. Awarded applicants will be asked for documentation of this creation or retention.