The City of Auburn is always thinking of summer! Planning is always underway for future special events and Summer Concert Series in the parks! If you are a local or semi-local musician or band, we are seeking talented performers to possibly be a part of our future summer lineups! Prospective bands should be able to provide a band bio, plus samples of audio clips or video performances, and a social media presence helps as well. All genres of music are welcome, though please keep in mind, all City of Auburn events are family-friendly. We are also not looking for any karaoke or sound machine type material. If you are interested in being considered, please reach out to Kim Bauso in the Parks and Recreation Department by phone at 315-255-4737 or by e-mail.
CASEY PARK POOL TENTATIVE OPEN DATE IS JULY 8, 2020*
*Please note that due to planning required to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus the tentative date may change
Casey Park Pool is Operated by the City in partnership with the YMCA. The pool is located at the Casey Park Recreation Center, 150 N Division Street. Free Open Family Swim for City residents and Y members.
For more information contact: Erin Johnson, Aquatics Director, 315-253-5304 or [email protected]
POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following guidelines have been set in place due to the most recent Health Department recommendations. They are subject to change. Please respect them and each other as we navigate this process.
- Swimming will be in 1.5 hour sessions (12-1:30pm, 2-3:30pm,& 4-5:30pm) with disinfection during the down time. All patrons will be asked to leave once the session is over.
- Capacity for each session will be 75 people. Once capacity is met no one else will be permitted until the next session.
- Temperature will be taken and a waiver will be completed before entrance. If you are under 18, parent/guardian must sign the waiver.
- Patrons will be required to wear masks in public spaces when not in the water.
- Swimmers will enter and exit through the gate. The lobby will not be open for use.
- Bathrooms and showers will be accessible from the pool deck only and locker room spaces will not be available.
- Lounge chairs will not be available this summer.
- There will be social distance markers around the deck and around the guard chairs.
- For the most up to date pool info visit this website: https://www.auburnymca.org/casey-park