Casey Park Pool Announcement (published May 21, 2021) At the May 20, 2021 City Council meeting the Council unanimously approved a contract with the Auburn YMCA that will allow the Casey Park Pool to open this summer! The pool will be open in July and August. Stay posted to this webpage for details that will be posted closer to the month of July.
Casey Park Pool is Operated by the City in partnership with the YMCA. The pool is located at the Casey Park Recreation Center, 150 N Division Street. Free Open Family Swim for City residents and Y members.
For more information contact: Erin Johnson, Aquatics Director, 315-253-5304 or firstname.lastname@example.org
POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS PDF
Tentative Open Date: July 5, 2021
Summer 2021 Guidelines
- Swimming will be in 1.5-hour sessions (12-1:30 p.m.; 2-3:30 p.m.; and, 4-5:30 p.m.) with disinfection during the down time. All patrons will be asked to leave once the session is over.
- Capacity for each session will be 200 people.
- Once capacity is met no one else will be permitted until the next session.
- Face masks are optional for fully vaccinated patrons. Non-vaccinated patrons are asked to wear masks in public spaces when not in the water.
- Swimmers will enter and exit through the gate
- The lobby will not be open for use.
- Bathrooms, showers, and locker-rooms will be accessible.
- Lounge chairs will be available this summer.
- For more information contact: Erin Johnson, Aquatics Director, 315-253-5304 or email@example.com
About the Casey Park Pool:
- 50-meter Olympic pool
- Outdoor basketball courts, horseshoe pits
- Walking path
- Skateboard park
- Public Skating
An amphitheater, covered picnic shelter and playground equipment for children are also available. Casey Park also offers lighted tennis courts as well as two lighted softball fields. From November to February, ice skating and hockey are available on the refrigerated ice surface.
The use of any athletic, picnic or park facility is granted by written permit through the Department of Public Works/Recreation. For your convenience, please apply in advance. For further information, call 255-4737, Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 3:30pm.